Monday, January 1, 2007

Another resolution

Beginning tomorrow, (Tuesday,) I'm going to go directly from my workout to work. That means I'll be showering at Meritcare Cardiac Rehab instead of coming home to do so. That means I'll be using a public shower, (which I'm sure is clean.) Should I wear flip flops? This means too, that I'll have to shave before I go to workout. Or do I bring my shaving kit and do it at the gym? Do I carry a suit bag since I wear a sports jacket, khaki's and dress shirt most days? How about my shoes?
Man, I'm hatin' 2007.

4 comments:

Jdub said...

WHY?

NodakJack said...

I have yet to succeed in accomplishing my resolution. I'm doing it so that I can get about a half-hour or forty-five minute headstart on my work-day. Instead of going home and showering, I just do it there and voila! I'm at work before you know it.

I've also added another resolution to my short list for 2007.
I played in a pinochle tournament yesterday. My resolution was/is that whenever I play my Ace of Trump and someone is forced to play their lone Ace of trump, I WILL NOT SAY SOMETHING LIKE, "OOHH, I GOT YOUR ACE," or, "Ahh, that's too bad...I got your one ace."
Twice yesterday, I forced such a play and only mentioned my resolution not to say anything....which is a convoluted way of saying something though isn't it? Hmm...back to the drawing board...

Are you glad you asked?

Julie said...

I refuse to make resolutions.

You might say I've resolved to make no resolutions.

NodakJack said...

Another resolution:
Put on 25 pounds this year.

Julie, good to hear from you. I read your blog daily. Thanks for dropping by. I'm such a slug, I should write more. Sigh...

About Me

I am the father of three adult children. Two sons Curt and Charles, and a beautiful daughter, Casey.