Saturday, January 20, 2007

Hey Mon', it's Jamaica!


We wing our way to Jamaica at 7am tomorrow. We arrive at noon. That means we'll be at the hotel by 1. We won't be allowed into our rooms until 3. It sounds like a couple of hours on the beach with a foo foo drink featuring a little bamboo umbrella, slices of pineapple and a bit of Jamaican rum.
I think I'll arrive at the airport in shorts, flowered shirt and sandles. That'll save me the hassle of changing into something more comfortable when I get there.
Loretta has us all packed and ready to roll. Char is going to stay with the dogs. He'll also give us a ride to the airport at 4am. (We haven't told him yet.)
I'll be posting comments about our adventure here.

No comments:

About Me

I am the father of three adult children. Two sons Curt and Charles, and a beautiful daughter, Casey.