Sunday, February 4, 2007

Brrr

Here is is Super Bowl Sunday and once again my arse is frozen. Baby, it's cold outside. Minus 22 or something like that. You can see your breath! But, as I've heard a thousand times in the past week, "..that's why we live here!" And, I've heard, "...we've seen colder days." Yeah, right.

Jack and Sandy are now working the 10:30am-2pm shift at KFGO. It's an old time slot for us and we've been successful there in the past. I hope it works out this time around. We did well in the latest ratings. Our daypart was up in adult numbers. KFGO was up overall. Larry Ristvedt is back with Tom Wynn in the mornings. Ed Schultz is back at 8:30am until 10:30am. We expect he'll do well in the ratings.

I have no plans for Superbowl XLI. I've been invited to Dennis and Bernies to play cards. I'd love to do that but doubt I will. Loretta doesn't play cards and it's likely she'll want to do something today. I'm on three Superbowl boards! I don't know how I can avoid winning some money. Something will surely come my way...

1 comment:

Gene said...

Go Bers.

Dika is missing but the Game will be OK.

It's going to be -12 here tonite. Windy too. Feels like ND. Makes me remember why I left (other than for a heck of a lot more $$).

Stay warm my friend, work hard, keep that spot you and Sandy do full of Local spots and all will be well.

It's all about the Money.

About Me

I am the father of three adult children. Two sons Curt and Charles, and a beautiful daughter, Casey.