Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Oh yeah...my kids

As so often happens, when faced with personal issues, we often forget to think of those other than ourselves. There is was...Father's Day and I heard from all three of my great kids, and didn't acknowledge them. Sorry.
I'm so proud of my children.
I remember when Curt was born, he peed on the doctor and the MD said, "OUTDOOR PLUMBING!" He's grown up to be a superstar in his old Dad's eyes. How great it is that he had such a great mother in Cheryl.
When my dear sweet Casey Corinna Corinna was born, I couldn't believe the size of her MOUTH! Little did I know her most prominent feature would be her FEET! (They call her "Thumper") She's tall, slender, beautiful, smart, blond, funny and friendly. She and her man Chris are a great couple about whom I'm also proud.
Charles, the youngest of the pack, is a computer graphics artist working hard to help a struggling company become top of the rung. He's a serious, understated young man with a huge sense of humor and great insight. The first time I saw him, (seconds after exiting the birth canal,) I was awed by those big brown eyes which seemed to perceive far more than a ten-second old baby should.
I think of them and live for them every moment. Without their love and support, I can't imagine who the heck I would be.
I've never done anything as important as somehow allowing their entrance into this world.
Thanks kids. You can't imagine HOW MUCH you are loved.

No comments:

About Me

I am the father of three adult children. Two sons Curt and Charles, and a beautiful daughter, Casey.