Sunday, July 1, 2007

This is an amazing place, Nodak.
Two weeks ago, I was having my basement cleaned up after our monsoon season. The sump pump failed, and the basement flooded.
This week, my lawn is cracked from a lack of moisture.
What gives widdat'?


Today is a windy, hazy, crazy, lazy day of summer.
I think it's time to drink a beer and watch the NASCAR race from New Hampshire.


My little Midge, the female of the two dachshunds, peed on the floor and I have her in prison. She's caged in next to her sandbox. She has water and food and nowhere to go except POTTY. She's whining and crying. Whalen, the male, is frolicking and eating...He never gets to frolic with his pesky sister around. He's enjoying the break from the little gal. Don't worry, she's not sentenced to life...unless she pees on the floor again. Hi ho..

No comments:

About Me

I am the father of three adult children. Two sons Curt and Charles, and a beautiful daughter, Casey.