Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Mom is in the hospital getting some IV action today. She went in yesterday and will be out in a day or so. Maybe even today if she's feeling up to it.
The poor little lady.
Loretta is with her now.
I'm recovering from a slight bout of "the fluids" if you get my drift. It's been about a hundred years since I missed a days work due to illness. But, at least I'm not dying. It was just a bit....uh...damp...again, if you get my drift. Stiff, sore, achy, drippy....(y'know.) But, now that is pretty much behind me, (get it?) I should be back in action by Friday. No work yesterday, today or tomorrow. Lots of rest and I'll be back at it.
Poor Mom though, is having a heckuva' time. She fell and hurt her wrist, but that'll be fine too. She's a tough lady indeed.
I hope to heck she gets back on track right away.

No comments:

About Me

I am the father of three adult children. Two sons Curt and Charles, and a beautiful daughter, Casey.