Monday, November 20, 2006

Mom....

I checked in again on Mom today. She fell down during the night and has sustained quite a cut on her wrist. It'll be fine, but it hurts. She's had some continued typical symptons of gastro-intestinal problems. She told me she thought she should see a doctor, so we've made an appointment and she's going over in just awhile. Poor little thing. She feels pretty "punk" as she puts it. I'm confident the doctor will help make her feel better.
Loretta is with her now and I'm sure she'll be a big help. She got sick attending to Mom on Friday. Saturday L was suffering but seems to be OK today. I'm sure glad she's making it. It's a lot tougher on older ladies. Mom said "I hope this doctor is niced to old ladies." I'm sure he is.
Poor thing.

No comments:

About Me

I am the father of three adult children. Two sons Curt and Charles, and a beautiful daughter, Casey.