Monday, January 1, 2007

"How Much Fun am I?" Or, "What you Didn't Miss with me Last Night."

I was in the sack at 8:30pm New Year's Eve, 2006! 2007 was rung in by people other than I. I left the ringing to the pro's. Heck...I useta' be a fun person. What became of that guy? I miss him.

I did make a New Year's resolution:
I RESOLVE TO NEVER ASK SOMEONE I'VE CALLED ON THE CELLPHONE, "WHERE ARE YOU?"I hate it when asked, and will no longer questions someone's 10-20.

I had a dream last night. I dreamt that I met Art Bell of "Coast to Coast AM." In the dream I also shook hands with the big-voice guy that does Art's VO work on the all-night show. I remember in my dream being most impressed with the voice guy.

No comments:

About Me

I am the father of three adult children. Two sons Curt and Charles, and a beautiful daughter, Casey.