Tuesday, December 19, 2006


I go to the Drudge Report first thing every morning. I visit it several more times a day. I congratulate Matt Drudge for this hardcore news blog? (The first blog I remember visiting.) I was dismayed when I first read of Bill Clinton's indiscrections with Monica Lewinski. It was a cold Sunday morning and I couldn't believe the guy could be so indiscrete. "Loose lips sink ships" was an "ism" in my day. And, NOTHING looses lips like that stuff.
Anyway, it appears that Matt has been hanging around Iraq of late. Thanks Matt...you're a good 'un, despite your conservative leanings...(You, of all people, should not be such a supporter and accepter of conservative and Republican ideals.)

No comments:

About Me

I am the father of three adult children. Two sons Curt and Charles, and a beautiful daughter, Casey.